Betrayed and left to die. Stinger, Clandestine, and Bouncer narrowly escape death at the hands of a maniacal traitor. Driven by revenge, and armed with cybernetic enhancements, the Spyborgs must stop their renegade ex-teammate before his fulfills his quest for ultimate power.
Pick from a team of three cybernetic Spyborgs and team-up with your friend to punch, slice, and blast your way through waves of enemy robots. Aim the Wii-Mote at the screen and use the high-tech SpyVision to uncloak hidden power-ups and points for upgrades. Move the Wii-Mote and nunchuk to complete devastating and stylish "Co-op Finishing Attacks" with your friend. Face-off against powerful, screen-filling bosses and save the world from the hands of evil. Team up and take charge!
- Players jump between the identities of a team of five bionic superspies to combat a rogue squad of wacky, dysfunctional super villains.
- Your favorite Saturday morning cartoon come to life: tone, visuals and quick episodic themed gameplay reminiscent of your favorite cartoons growing up!
- Each character has a unique power to match their superspy skills, such as heavy firepower, bladed weapons, acrobatic skateboarding skills, pure robotic destruction and more!
- Created by Bionic Games, a hot new development team made up of former Insomniac and High Impact developers known for their work on hugely popular franchises like Ratchet and Clank and Resistance: Fall of Man.
- Teamwork is one of the key elements of the game: this team of misfits seem like an unlikely group by themselves, but when thrown together and topped off with a few bionic enhancements they become the ultimate superspy dream-team, set to save the world!
- Designed for either single player action or 2-player co-op play, Spyborgs takes the theme of team outside the game and into your living room.
- Playable wild and wacky commercials are transformed into mini-games that bring humour and additional fun to the fast-paced gameplay.