SpyHunter: Nowhere to Run takes the Spy Hunter franchise where it's never gone before–on foot. Featuring action superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as government super-spy extraordinaire Alex Decker, players for the first time ever can step out of the Interceptor and straight into third-person action, utilizing The Rock's physical prowess by taking down enemies with intense melee combat moves. In Nowhere to Run, the evil NOSTRA corporation returns, this time with a plan to steal the latest government technology including the world's most sophisticated spy vehicle, the Interceptor, and it's up to Alex to stop them.
- On foot: Equipped with an arsenal of firearms, the latest special ops tools, and brute strength, go beyond the wheel of the Interceptor to face opponents up close and personal for the first time in franchise history.
- Celebrity talent: SpyHunter: Nowhere to Runfeatures action superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Doom, The Rundown, Walking Tall, Scorpion King) in the role of Alex Decker, the man behind the wheel of the Interceptor!
- Melee combat: Take advantage of The Rock's physical
prowess by using melee combat moves such as the body slam, head butt, spinning back fist, and more to overcome enemies.
- Intense action: SpyHunter: Nowhere to Runtakes the franchise to a whole new level featuring more exotic locations, a cinematic experience for players, and all new mission-based, high-speed chases that the SpyHunter franchise is famous for.
- The Interceptor: The most advanced tactical spy vehicle ever created, the Interceptor is the ultimate assault vehicle. It will instantly transform into an armored speedboat if a pursuit takes you off land and into waterways, and can also convert into a motorcycle in tight situations.
- Hollywood action: Cinematic and scripted events help drive the story and the objectives of the game without pulling you out of the action, heightening the gameplay experience.
- Time-tested franchise: Nowhere to Run's story-driven gameplay will hold true to its beloved roots by featuring classic driving levels that the SpyHunter franchise is known for.