Fools they were, to tread where knowledge should stay forbidden. For what emerged was not a man—it was Splosion Man™. "And all who saw him were 'sploded, for he was the fire and they were but meat." Able to 'splode himself at will, Splosion Man launches his way through levels, an uncontainable force. From Twisted Pixel Games, developer of the award-winning The Maw, comes a single- or co-op multiplayer experience that 'splodes like no other.
 Game Play
The game's title character, 'Splosion Man, was created by the fictional laboratory Big Science. The character is made entirely of explosive material. The aim of the game is to "splode" through a series of levels consisting of puzzles, traps, and enemies to escape the facility. A splode is effectively a jump, and can also be used to kill enemies, such as scientists and robots, demolish walls, detonate explosive barrels or trigger other effects. The character can explode up to three times in quick succession at which point he will need to take a breather to replenish his supply.
- Single-player adventure: Play through 50 single-player levels split into three environmentally different chapters as Splosion Man escapes the underground Big Science Labs where he was created.
- Multiplayer action: Jump into 50 multiplayer levels supporting up to four player co-op split into three different chapters.
- Bonuses: Get free unlockable premium dashboard theme, gamerpics, and Avatar accessories.
- Visual style: The personality and humor shine through in film-like cinematics and hundreds of in-game animations. Vivid and colorful graphics advance character animation and emotion.
- Hours of fun: Splosion Man is a retail game's amount of content that can be downloaded from the comfort of your own living room.
- Musical talent: The original music score is from award-winning composers Joshua R. Mosely (single-player levels) and John DeBorde (multiplayer levels).