Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell review
Worth the $$$
After watching the intro cut-scene i was just taken away with the amazing graphics - and graphical realism persists throughout the game. When u start playing for the first time, the controls may seem just a little complicated at first. But after some practice, u shouldn't consider this to be a major problem. The range of weapons may be somewhat limited, yet that should make a game based on stealth just a little more interesting (there is a greater range of gadgets though). The difficulty of some of the levels seem challenging, but that will u keep u busy for at least a few weeks. Other apects, such as gameplay, or even the sound effects, help boost the quality of the game.
After completing the missions, u do get rewarded with unlockable videos, but that's about it really. That might be the only thing to put u off after doing your very best to finally complete the game.
Overall, Splinter Cell is definitely worth your money.
About the author
- Please Help. Stuck between South and North wing courtyard 5
- Cheat code list for splinter cell 1 3
- i'm stuck in the kalinatek bulding 7
- tom clancy's splinter cell (2002) 1
- no sound when playing splinter cell chaos theory 2
- Crack for Splinter Cell 2
- "Infiltrate the South Wing." 5
- Top user search engine for Blacklist video gameplays,walkthrough,playthrough. 0
- wtf 14
- Laser-Mic the glass elevator 10
- Introduction thread 14
- TALK ABOUT THE FUNNIEST MOMENT YOU HAD IN THIS GAME! 9