Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell review
Best Stealth/Action Title Out There
Great sound effects for every action (footsteps, etc.). The missions are elaborate with many objectives that will keep you busy for hours on end. Tons of gadgets you can use for different tasks.The bad:
Tough AI. Computer villians in this game can either be too smart or too stupid, but this doesn't affect the gameplay at all. It's still a great gameSummary:
This game gives Metal Gear Solid 2 a run for it's money. The missions in this game are incredible, and the objectives are well thought-out and fun to complete. This stands out from most action games because your primary weapon is stealth, along with a pistol (if your stealth fails you at some point).
Graphics: 4.5 - There are a few minor glitches, but nothing too big. The graphics are still very smooth and detailed.
Sound: 5.0 - The sound effects in this game are amazing. Every possible thing that can make noise makes noise (walking, brushing up against things, etc.)
Control: 4.5 - Definitely better than MGS 2 controls, and are fairly simple to master.
Overall: 5.0 - This game is a must have for any fan of stealth/action titles. Everything about this game is near flawless and fun.
- Please Help. Stuck between South and North wing courtyard 5
- Cheat code list for splinter cell 1 3
- i'm stuck in the kalinatek bulding 7
- tom clancy's splinter cell (2002) 1
- no sound when playing splinter cell chaos theory 2
- Crack for Splinter Cell 2
- "Infiltrate the South Wing." 5
- Top user search engine for Blacklist video gameplays,walkthrough,playthrough. 0
- wtf 14
- Laser-Mic the glass elevator 10
- Introduction thread 14
- TALK ABOUT THE FUNNIEST MOMENT YOU HAD IN THIS GAME! 9