Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell review
I'm probably one of Tom Clancy's biggest fans, and when I heard this came out for Playstation 2, I hurried on over to the store and picked this up right away. I got the very last copy. When I got home, I opened the case and put it in.
From the first moment, I was hooked. This is not some kind of Rambo or Terminator type game, you're not going to rush into a room guns a blazing and blow everyone's brains out. This game takes some serious skill, you got to be stealthy, and be able to plan. Only armed with an arsenal of two weapons, a silenced pistol and a semi-automatic assualt rifle. But you'll be armed to the teeth with special gadgets, from smoke grenades, to surveillance camera jammers.
Graphics: 5.0/5.0 This game shows almost every single detail on the walls and even the enemies uniform.
Sound: 5.0/5.0 The weapons actually sound real and the voice acting is SUPERB. The actor, Michael Ironside, is a good actor and he finally voice acted a game.
Fun: 5.0/5.0 This game is very fun, you have many different stratigies to beat the levels.
Replay value: 4.5 Once you finish the game, you don't wanna bust your ass finishing it again. But it can be fun just loading up a level and messing around or finding different ways to finish it.
OVERALL SCORE: 4.9/5.0
About the author
- Please Help. Stuck between South and North wing courtyard 5
- Cheat code list for splinter cell 1 3
- i'm stuck in the kalinatek bulding 7
- tom clancy's splinter cell (2002) 1
- no sound when playing splinter cell chaos theory 2
- Crack for Splinter Cell 2
- "Infiltrate the South Wing." 5
- Top user search engine for Blacklist video gameplays,walkthrough,playthrough. 0
- wtf 14
- Laser-Mic the glass elevator 10
- Introduction thread 14
- TALK ABOUT THE FUNNIEST MOMENT YOU HAD IN THIS GAME! 9