Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory review
Splinter Cell.. better than ever!
The graphics, the gameplay, almost everything about this game is perfect in my opinion. Especially the graphics make it look very realistic, and they get you hooked to the screen immediately. Of course, graphics aren't THAT important in a game.The bad:
In my opinion, there's nothing that annoys me really in this game.
Of course everyone has his own opinions, but I never encountered anything bad in my game.
This game is a must-have for you Splinter Cell fans. Sneaking around, crawling up behind enemies.. it's all in this fantastic game.
It even has some new features such as Close combat skills. Sam Fisher can use his knife to stab or slit his opponent's throat. The new rifle Fisher uses can be used as a machine gun, a sniper and some sort of a rocketlauncher. Hide in the dark, sneak your way to the exit and complete your missions in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
About the author
- Picking Lock 5
- Xbox Connect 5
- Anyone still play online versus mode? 5
- Splinter Cell vs. Pandora Tomorrow vs. Chaos Theory 23
- Penthouse Exfiltrate PLEASE HELP 9
- CO-OP Chemical Bunker level Help 25
- Always spotted on mission #4: Penthouse 10
- Game Changers 0
- how do i hack computers using the eev? 1
- Mission Rating 6
- problem by destroying uav's 2
- LOCK PICK help me!!! 3