Spider-Man: The Movie review
A disgrace to spiderman games...
Long levels....The bad:
The graphics, the gameplay, repetitive missions or objectives, stupid characters, stupid boss fights...Summary:
I found this game to be horrible. Just because the movie did well in theatres doesn't mean they have the right to disgrace us with this crap. It only sold well due to the fact that the movie was so successful.
This game is very repetitive. Its basically just go beat up this guy, go kill that guy, go save him, etc. Thats basically the story to every mission in the game. This game was a huge disapointment to me.
Overall Outcome: Rent It!
About the author
- Lavitz/ChiroVette currently working on the walkthrough 14
- Wharehouse Level 14
- Spider Man Costumes 1
- Super Mecha? 27
- Who do YOU prefer playing as? 18
- How many people still play this game!!!!!!! 9
- Green Goblin Code 2
- Sucks to be you. 5
- Break in to Oscorp 4
- Whats with the mary-jane cheat? 1
- Your memories of this game? 0
- Whats the weirdest/funnest/coolest thing that happened to you in the game? 22