Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro review
--Lots of extra missions
--All of New York is there
--Difference in Night/Day
--You get to beat up bad guys even after they're dead.
--Graphics (MJ and Peter look like paper dolls all crinkled up)
--Unrealistic Character Info (Spidey can't swim? What's the deal on that?)
--You can't beat up people for no reason.
The game is one of my favorites, but there are some bad things about it that I didn't personally like (read above).
I did like the fact that Spidey kicks some major badguy butt! I usually talk up a good game, so I'm sitting in front of the TV going, "Yeah, ooh, did you see that? I am on FIRE!" even when no one is around.
Not as good of graphics as I hoped for, but it's okay. I mean, people don't twitch when they talk (unless they have a disease or something). Have you ever noticed Spidey in the Pizza parlour, or talking to someone in an event? He's going all over the place. And another thing, MJ and Pete? They look like... Paper bags all crumpled up. Everyone else looks fine, but them.... Bleah...
About the author
- Daily Bugle, Pizza Delivery and MJ missions Help thread. 15
- anybody know what debug mode does?? 2
- How you can save the *bleep*ing girlfriend? 8
- Ultimate Spider-Man vs. Spider-Man 2 0
- THE DISTILLERS!!!!!! 1
- I FOUND THE LIZARD! *spoilers* 4
- help 1
- VENOM 78
- need help in chapter pride and prejudice 2
- Funniest Spider-Man quotes from the Game 6
- Head Butt LOL 4
- funniest things that happened 31