200 years after the first chapter for Space Rangers, a new, even more dangerous threat arises in the galaxy. A key planet producing war androids has become self-aware and is attempting to conquer the galaxy one planet at a time. These machines are not only capable of fulfilling any order, but they have their own intellect and force of will. This new type of cyber life is driven only by instinct of destruction and cares only about expanding the realm of the silicate.
Freedom of choice is a distinguishing feature of the Space Rangers saga and continues as players explore the massive world. The game is not limited by borders and allows players an opportunity to influence the branching storyline. At the same time, the larger and more expansive game world lives and develops by itself. In Space Rangers 2 players will have an opportunity to test their skills not only in outer space, but on planets' surfaces as well.
3D real-time battles on planets is a new part of the game. By producing and upgrading war machines, gamers have a chance to defeat the ominous threat of the Dominators.
- A living galaxy that evolves through the story
- Turn-based mode in outer space and new 3D real-time battles on the surface of planets
- Dozens of possibilities to develop the character
- Freedom to shape your own destiny - become a merchant, ranger or a pirate
- Dozens of main and additional quests
- Build and customize giant war robots and challenge the enemy not only in space, but on planets as well
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 2 450 MHz Processor
Memory: 128 MB
Video card: 800x600 High Colour (16-bit) Video Card
Hard disc: 800 MB
CD ROM: DVD Drive
Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP
Processor: Pentium-IV 2.6 MHz
Memory: 512 MB
Video card: Compatible Video Card
Hard disc: 1,4 GB
CD ROM: DVD Drive
This game is also known as Space Rangers 2: Dominators in Australia.