Cast down to the material world, the mysterious entity 'Raziel' seeks vengeance for betrayal by his master: Kain. Cursed to stalk the dark realms of Nosgoth, he must slay his undead brethren; only then can he absorb their souls for the energy he craves. Moving between the spectral and material plane, Raziel must negotiate puzzles, overcome traps and defy blood-chilling enemies to reach his goal - the final battle with Kain!
- No load times. Continuous data-streaming provides seamless gameplay
- Uncover the mysteries of Nosgoth and your own twisted past as you explore a dangerous 3D world in over 60 hours of gameplay
- Real-time environment morphing as you shift between the material and spectral realms
- Master complex puzzles with your unprecedented ability to interact with objects.
- Suffer the consequences of your actions! Non-player characters remember your actions and treat you accordingly.
- Grim gothic story supported with full-motion animation, in-game cinematic events and compelling voice-over
- Engage in deadly hand-to-hand combat as you make full use of weapons, acquired spells and the surrounding environment
 Hardware Requirements
P200 MHz MMX Processor (with 3D accelerator card, DirectX 6 compliant)
P266 MHz Processor (without 3D accelerator card)
16 MB RAM
4X CD-ROM drive
DirectX 6 or higher required (included)
100% DirectX 6 compliant Sound Card
320 MB uncompressed hard drive space
Keyboard and Mouse
Recommended System Specs:
System: PII 266 or equivalent
RAM: 32 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8X CD-ROM