Sonic Adventure 2 review
Good solid Sonic game...
Good graphics, good adventure game, fun gameplay, good multi-player, fun for all ages...The bad:
Lame soundtrack, repetitive missions...Summary:
I found this to be one of the better adventure games out for the Gamecube as of right now. It had a lot to offer especially in multi-player modes. I really enjoyed beating this game and still beat it every once in a while even after beating it countless times. However, it does get a bit repetitive, its basically just run down here, open this door, kill that guy, etc. Nothing special but that did a good overall job. The multi-player was pretty fun but not something as good as Super Mario Smash Bros: Melee.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Chao intelligence and luck 2
- Chao Garden won't load? 2
- Sonic Adventure 2 Playthrough 1
- General Rules and Guidelines 4
- how do you get your chao to evovle faster? 5
- Amy's age?Tails Age?Robotnik's? 71
- The Sonic Related Discussion Thread (TSRDT) 66
- Copying Models From Sonic Generations to Sonic Adventure 2 Battle 3
- Launcher doesn't do anything 2
- Mad Space last Emerald 18
- The Sonic Related Discussion Thread (TSRDT) 186
- Chao Thread [Round 2] 13
- Sonic CD2011