SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs review
Not as a good as they make it seem
1)Auro aim and help options.
1)terrorists appearing out of nowhere right infront of you.
2)Just terrible AI capabilities. Bravo covering area means they just stare at the wall, then get shot.
3) too much american patriotism
4) Navy seal promotion...might have as well put an application form in the game box
5) many many littles annoying things through out the game
Over all this game didn't impress me much. May back then when games like Ghost Recon and Rainbow six games weren't around, it was unique. But now after seeing so much better graphics and high tech intelligence, Socom just deosn't messure up. If I knew what it was like I wouldn't have bought it. If you got some money to spend there are much better games than socom. Conclusion: stay away!
About the author
- *Deathblow Walkthrough (Mission 12) - detailed* 10
- socom 2 were is kahuna and boomer are they dead or what 5
- Walkthrough: POW Camp Lieutenant JG 18
- M4AI-M203 1
- save manualy 0
- SOCOM franchise "not done", assures Sony 3
- How do you pass the level with the nukes? 2
- HELP me in the 11 mission - The Mouth Of The Beast 2
- the hind 14
- the temple mission 5 42
- MISSION 10 45
- Awesome level 12 completion, 100% guaranteed. 7