SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs review
Great graphics, great gameplay, fun missions, great weapons, cool characters, great cut-scenes, very realistic, awesome replay value, online capability is amazing and just doesn't get old...The bad:
I love this game. I've had it since the day it came out and haven't regretted buying it since.
The storyline missions are long and tough but fun. They give you a good sense at what its like to be in the navy. Its very realistic. Normally about 4 or so shots and you're dead.
The online capability is a blast. It just doesn't get old. I've been online with it since I've had the game and am enjoying as much as ever. You won't regret buying this amazing game.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Can u make Enemy's surrender? 28
- *Deathblow Walkthrough (Mission 12) - detailed* 10
- socom 2 were is kahuna and boomer are they dead or what 5
- Walkthrough: POW Camp Lieutenant JG 18
- M4AI-M203 1
- save manualy 0
- SOCOM franchise "not done", assures Sony 3
- How do you pass the level with the nukes? 2
- HELP me in the 11 mission - The Mouth Of The Beast 2
- the hind 14
- the temple mission 5 42
- MISSION 10 45