Skate 2 User Reviews
+ Double the amount of tricks
+ Fun gameplay
+ Loads to unlock
+ Hall of Meat
+ Gender Bending!
- AI often gets in the way
- Bails often unrealistic
- Soundtrack is too modern and edgy
San Vanelona. A sunny skater's paradise, with sweet rails, gnarly ramps and crazy bails. Well, after the tutorial that is.
Skate 2 is EA's sequel to Skate. It is an amazing game in it's own right, but as a follow-up to one of the best skateboarding video games of all time, it's as a forum nerd would say, epic. The game drops you in a sprawling environment, which is re-textured to make it look like a ghetto. As you skate down the road, attempt a kickflip and land flat on your face, you'll discover an amazing development in the world! It appears things have changed. It seems...
- PS3 drops to Standard definition just when playing Skate 2 1
- Jamming with Danny Way!?! 8
- Are there still people around who are good at online s.k.a.t.e.? 0
- Death Races 4
- Can You Spell GIRL challenge? 29
- Looking to skate! 1
- Hold the Line 1
- Xbox Live Gamertags & PSN ID's 39
- Pumping 2
- shave your tongue HELP 5
- Online Trophy "Boosting" 0
- How much money do you have ? 4