Sins of a Solar Empire is a space based RTS/4X hybrid game that is being developed for Windows XP and Windows Vista. The player takes command of one of the three races that are to be in the game upon completion and attempt to complete their goals of universal conquest through diplomacy, economic skill, cultural influence, and of course, military power.
An RTS/4X cross over based in space. The player is attempting to conquer the universe via diplomacy, economic skill, cultural influence, and military might. Players can play as three different races. A player gets around from planet to planet via being in a planet's gravity well and then jumping to hyperspace. Also a player can research military and civilian technologies to increase military might and the economy. A player is also able to convert planets through culture. Generally the end all objective in each game is to conquer the galaxy (map).
- Seamless blend of epic strategy and tactical combat.
- Dynamic galaxy on an unrivalled scale.
- Three unique, customizable races.
- Customizable units with powerful special abilities.
- Intuitive Empire control.
- Robust multi-player via LAN and Ironclad Online.
- Spectacular 3D graphics drawn to scale utilizing the proprietary Iron Engine.
- Over three CDs worth of cinematic music.
- Captivating story and extensive lore for all three races.
- Conquer and colonize planets, asteroids and more, with multiple paths to victory.
 Hardware Requirements
OS: Windows XP SP2
Processor: 1.8 GHz Single Core
RAM: 512MB (1GB Windows Vista)
Hard Drive: 2GB
Video Card: 128 MB 3D Video Card (GeForce 6600 / Radeon 9600 or better)
OS: Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 1GB Windows XP SP2 or 2GB Windows Vista
Hard Drive: 3GB
Video Card: 256 MB 3D Video Card (GeForce 7600 / Radeon x1600 or better)
Online Multi-player: Broadband connection for internet multiplayer.
Drive: DVD-ROM drive