Take centre stage and wow the crowd with your performance as SingStar arrives on PLAYSTATION3. Packed with new features, for the first time ever SingStar lets you personalise your playlists by downloading the songs of your choice – so you can sing along to what you want, when you want it.
Customise your SingStar experience by downloading the latest tracks and menu skins from the SingStore (an in-game shop that is easy to use and accessible directly from in-game), set the world alight by uploading your best performances to the online SingStar community and go wild with superstar moves with the exclusive new silver microphones.
Download the entire PlayStation2 back catalogue of songs (more than 3000, as well as new songs available online to create bespoke playlists saved to either the memory stick or the hard disk drive. Share your performances as you instantly upload photos and videos captured via the EyeToy camera, taking the best bits on the go on your PSP (PlayStationPortable) – so you can be a star wherever you are...
- Your Playlist – Select and sing the songs you want.
- 300+ Songs – Entire SingStar PlayStation 2 catalogue and more available for download on day one.
- Customisable – New skins, new voice effects & artist images from SingStar online.
- My SingStar – All new SingStar online community allows users to upload and share audio feedback, EyeToy performances, EyeToy Snapshots & Scores.
- Connectivity – Transfer your best bits from PLAYSTATION 3 to PSP system and take your performances with you on-the-go.
- New Microphones – Designed exclusively to replicate mics used by artists.
- Suggestions – SingStar makes content suggestions based on users' downloading choices.
- Alerts – When new tracks are available for download.
- Slick New Look – The visual style has evolved with a stylish new look that is true to the SingStar heritage and familiar for SingStar fans.
- PSP Compatibility – Save vocal/ EyeToy performances on memory stick.