A strategy game in which you take command of an Army in Feudal Japan played in real-time. Choose from many different generals present in Japan at the time and battle in a real-time environment.
In the dark and violent world of feudal Japan, two brothers are bound by blood, yet locked in battle for the title of Shogun king. Shogun Warrior: The Lost Army is a dynamic, real-time tactical strategy game that takes full advantage of the Nintendo DS touch screen and puts you in charge of the battlefield. Choose your warrior prince and prepare for battle. Your goal is to conquer all neighboring armies and become the ultimate ruler of Japan. Once Japan is yours, you will unlock the secret to the legend of the lost army of rebel monks. Prepare for battle!
- The best elements of PC-style real-time strategy gameplay – for the first time ever, command armies in real-time battles that fit in the palm of your hand.
- Real-time tactical battle system utilizes BOTH screens – map out your strategy on the bottom screen and command your armies to execute 3-D battles on the top screen.
- Manage your troops – use diplomacy and military strategy to achieve your ultimate goal.
- Touch screen mini-games for extreme replay value – Forest Duels, Castle Siege, Sea Battle, and Ninja Battle, and more.
- Assassinate your political rivals to gain military supremacy – hire highly trained, stealthy Ninja.
- Wireless multiplayer action – enter into battle with up to 16 of your friends.