Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown is a turn-based strategy game set in FASA and Catalyst's cyberpunk RPG universe blending science fiction and fantasy. The player character is a "Shadowrunner", a mercenary specialist who undertakes contract work from all manner of organizations in the year 2076. Boston Lockdown is the first in a series of campaigns where the player character teams up with other runners to experience a new story set in the city of Boston following the catastrophic awakening of an ancient dragon in either single player or online co-op mode supporting up to three other players.
- 50 different enemies straight from the source material to battle
- Campaign supports 4 player co-op
- Customize your character from five meta-human races and a level-free system featuring over 60 different combat and non-combat skills
- Real consequences! Team members die and missions might get taken by other runners.
- Socialize and team up with other runners online in the hangout.
- Developed in collaboration with Catalyst Game Labs, and the special editions of the game even feature a book that adapts the campaign for the pen-and-paper RPG system