Serious Sam 3: BFE User Reviews
Seriously better than Duke Nukem Forever.
In 2011, three similar games came out - Bulletstorm, Serious Sam 3, and Duke Nukem Forever. These games were meant to be more arcade-y, fun and over the top like in the good old days, as opposed to serious and grounded in realism while still feeling arcade-y like the majority of military shooters these days. I enjoyed Bulletstorm but it could've been a lot better. Duke Nukem Forever was boring and mediocre, and if it was a no-name game, nobody would give even a fraction of a shit about it unless you know who Gearbox Software are. So to finish off the...
Based on 1 reviewsWrite a review
- Problems with BFE Help 0
- Serious Sam 3 gets Steam Workshop support 1
- Serious Sam 3 Xbox LIVE trailer is bloody, manly 0
- Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile expansion launches today, trailer features more action 0
- Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC features new campaign missions 0
- Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile DLC introduces three new missions in October 1
- Serious Sam 3 hitting Xbox LIVE this autumn 0
- Neoseeker reviews Serious Sam 3 0
- stop getting into trouble egypt 1