Sword of Mana review
Sword Of Mana
this game is a spin off from the legend of mana for playstation.
SOM has a way better story line.
Plenty of villans.
two story lines.
the graphics arent as good as legend of mana.
but that dont matter the story makes up for the graphics in sword of mana.
fighting can get boring but there are some cool monsters.
Welll to say a few words.
this is probaly one of the very best gba games and if you love rpg's this one is a must have.
there have been a lot of attempts on gba to make really good rpgs. a few made it but take lunar legend gba. for example that game totally sucked becuase they tried to copy the ps one version.if they would done it over a little differant it would have been awesome but instead it was a totaly boring experience but atleast with sword of mana you wont get that bored.and the graphics are awesome for a gba.go buy it you wont regret this one if you like rpg's.
About the author
- the chests in subsea volcano 0
- Cascade Cottage glitching? 3
- Sword of mana, i need... 19
- How many spirit upgrades do YOU have? 15
- Sword of Mana General Discussion Thread 231
- Ask me about the sword of mana ?i can help you? 2
- Naming your characters 30
- Which are the Best Classes? 0
- About the Town of Jadd 0
- Hardest Boss 37
- Hot House Help 5
- Maximum Level? 2