Every word's a winner in this revamped digital version of everyone's favorite word game! SCRABBLE on the Nintendo DS and PSP will offer something for every crossword puzzle fan. Fans of the traditional version of SCRABBLE can get the authentic SCRABBLE experience in Classic mode, and more experienced players can race the clock in Speed mode. Those who want a new twist on the classic SCRABBLE experience can battle it out against friends or the computer in the fast-paced SCRABBLE SLAM mode, based on the upcoming spring 2009 card game from Hasbro in which players try to be the first to discard all their SLAM cards by making four letter words. SCRABBLE SLAM will be available for the first time digitally on the handheld versions of SCRABBLE
- Never pass on a turn again with six levels of in-game artificial intelligence help.
- Improve your game with six immersive in-game excercises designed to hone your skills with the tiles, and track your improvement game after game.
- Experience more ways to play with three exciting game modes: Classic, Speed, and the new SCRABBLE Slam.
- Utilize great learning tools with the in-game complete Merriam Webster SCRABBLE dictionary, as well as 'SCRABBLE Word Finder' which finds the best word in any given situation.
- Take your game anywhere as you challenge friends and family in DS single or multi-card play.
 PC Hardware Requirements
32MB RAM (Virtual Memory may be required)
60MB hard disk space
800x600 display capable of thousands of colors