Ruh-roh! Fred's cousin, Jed, is nowhere to be found! His animatronic monsters have gone haywire and are attacking everyone in sight! It's up to Scooby-Doo and Mystery, Inc. to stop the creepy costumed creatures, unmask the mystery, and find Jed before its too late. Could Jed be prime suspect? Zoinks! Get me a Scooby-Snack!
In this action adventure platform game, players assume the role of Scooby-Doo as he and the teenage sleuths of Mystery Inc. Players must stop the creepy costumed characters, and solve the mystery. Scooby will be able to don Kung Fu, bat and archer costumes so that he can karate chop, glide and aim plungers at monsters. The game consists of three sprawling worlds that each feature multiple levels and mini games with numerous cut scenes and climactic boss battles. Players will recognize the voice of the original Batman television series' Adam West as Winslow Stanton, the game's main villain, as well as authentic Scooby-Doo! cartoon voice actors. In addition, effects from the original cartoon, such as canned laughter and classic catch phrases, have been incorporated into the game.
- Explore massive levels including the Harum Scare'em Museum, the Haunted Rockin' Roller Coaster, and get ready for a Shuddery Showdown in Chinatown.
- Collect and wear costumes that give Scooby special abilities such as a Kung Fu Scooby, Bat Scooby, and Robin Hood Scooby.
- Features the voice of Batman's Adam West and the Scooby-Doo cartoon voice actors.
- All-new game engine featuring "contour shading" that makes the game look just like the cartoon.
- Multi-million-dollar marketing campaign including TV, print, radio, and online.
- Cross promotions with select Scooby-Doo licensing partners.
- Massive marketing support from Warner Home Video for Scooby-Doo! And the Mummy's Curse in Winder 2005.