The game is a retail compilation of the five episodes of Sam & Max Season Two, released periodically and electronically during the year. You have also bonuses like concept art, deskpot wallpapers, cutscenes with commentaries, trailers and even a 20-minutes special "Sam & Max Nearly Save Christmas". Season Two is also available through Steam, without the bonuses.
Players is Sam in this adventure game. They can interact with their environment with mouse-based action, talk to others characters, pick up objects and use them for solving puzzles for example.
- All five Season Two game episodes (requires DVD-ROM drive)
- A concept art gallery
- A brand new outtake reel
- Production notes from members of
the Sam & Max design team
- Twelve desktop wallpapers
- Cutscene video reels with 4+ hours of commentary tracks from the developers
- Promotional trailers for all five games plus the cinematic teaser that kicked off the season
- "Sam & Max Nearly Save Christmas," a 20-minute holiday special
- An MP3 soundtrack sampler