You are a spy in 1940 France against the Nazi's. Your part of a secret upstarting French revoloution against the Germans. However, to maintain hope, you must keep your cover as a citizen, else the Gestapo will crush you and resistance afoot. Plot your sabotage with the utmost care.
- 22 levels will lead you through the cruel story, which is based on true historical facts.
- Scenarios in authentic French theaters of war in 1943/44, such as Paris occupied by German forces.
- Seven different characters with various specific attributes
- Complex enemy AI with numerous surprising behavior patterns
- Various clothing and uniforms allow the player to operate secretly in military areas behind the enemy lines.
- Player's behavior has a direct effect on the relationship between the population and the Résistance (betrayal, assistance, etc.)
- By skillfully sneaking up on the enemy, soldiers can be overwhelmed and forced at gunpoint to open doors and reveal vital information
- When under fire, the player can fake death by using the "Playing Dead Mode" to deceive the enemy.