Play this tennis sports game from Cryo that features 16 men and 16 women. Try singles, doubles or mixed doubles games in this 3D environment. Each win puts cash in your pocket towards rackets and games with more skilled players.
- The unique atmosphere of Roland Garros is captured perfectly, with real umpires' voices, the reactions of the crowd, as well as the noise of the balls being hit. All these background sounds and noises are based on actual recordings made at Roland Garros.
- A new range of player movements make the game even more true-to-life!
- The game's AI features, in particular, have been enhanced, which allows a gradual progression as you get to grips with the game, and a level of difficulty that increases as you play against the computer (a help option is available during the game).
- Ultimate gameplay experience: Every effort has been made to make the game as true-to-life as possible: from the players' positioning on court, to the reactions from both players and the crowd, the use of slow motion and the wide range of shots available.
- 4 major tournaments: As well as Roland Garros itself (clay), try to add the English Open (grass), US Open and Australian Open (synthetic) to your list of honors.
- 16 different courts to play on, faithfully based on real courts and with a range of 8 Wilson rackets available to choose from.
- 16 men and 16 women players, each with their own unique strengths and characteristics (type of game, power, endurance, court surface preferences, etc.), 8 of whom are specialists on their surface and need to be overcome in tournament mode.
- 3 game modes: Training, exhibition match and Surface Supremacy tournament mode -where you attempt to become the champion on all surfaces!
- 1 to 4 players, playing singles, doubles or mixed doubles.
- 4 more players (2 men and 2 women), and 4 more courts can be downloaded from the net!