The game tells the story of the last surviving Genetic Infantryman, a line of supersoldiers specifically designed to wage war on the poisoned battlegrounds of the future environments of Nu Earth. When the group is betrayed by its superiors, it's up to the lone survivor--the rogue trooper of the game's title--to seek revenge in the form of thousands and thousands of bullets.
- Intense 3rd-person action on the battlefields of Nu Earth.
- Use of Helm, Gunnar and Bagman: Rogue's friends brought to life in his equipment, adding depth to the gaming experience.
- Ability to create the type of ammunition you want, when you want it.
- Dynamically use the environment to your advantage – conform to objects and terrain, and fire from protected positions. Athletically climb over the environment to gain the advantage over your enemy. Run, leap, and dive for cover.
- Use the unique upgradeable abilities of your Bio-chipped equipment to strategically outwit your foes.
- Intense split-screen and online multiplayer action.
 Hardware Requirements
COMPUTER: IBM PC or 100% compatible OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows XP or 2000 CPU: Intel Pentium 4 1.5 GHz or equivalent RAM: 256MB GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64MB 3D Accelerated Card supporting v1.1 pixel and vertex shaders SOUND: Windows XP- or 2000-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible) DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 3GB free disk space INPUT DEVICES: 100% Windows XP- or 2000-compatible mouse and keyboard
Recommended System Requirements CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz or equivalent RAM: 512MB GRAPHICS: 100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible 128MB 3D Accelerated Card supporting v2.0 pixel and vertex shaders SOUND: Windows XP- or 2000-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c-compatible) DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive HARD DRIVE: 3GB free disk space