It's time for the Annual Ocean Shores Surf Contest but when Otto, Reggie, Twister and Sam reach the beach they discover that half of the sand is missing, and the surf contest has been postponed. The head of a mysterious new robotics company, Mr. A.I. Golem, vows to get to the bottom of the missing sand. However the kids aren't buying into Golem Inc.'s generosity. Instead Otto, Reggie, Twister and Sam will try to solve the mystery themselves. You need to travel around Ocean Shores (using skateboards, bikes, etc.) and complete the various courses ahead to solve who stole the sand.
- The Rocket Power team must use their extreme sports skills to battle robot minions throughout the 4 areas of: Ocean Shores, The Lakes, The Robot Factory and Mondo Mountain
- Play as one of the four Rocket Power kids: Otto, Reggie, Twister or Sam in this 3D platform/adventure game
- Over 50 challenging levels in the first Rocket Power video game available on Game Cube and PlayStation 2
- Extreme action game play styles with the introduction of the wave bike and the zip-line glide! Plus all of your favorite extreme sports: skateboarding, inline skating, etc.
- Unlock 2 outrageous multi-player games as you progress through 4 mini-games
- Introducing Eddie Prince of the Netherworld and Mackenzie in their Rocket Power videogame debut and meet up with other characters from the TV show including Lars, Tito, Ray and Officer Shirley Game Boy Advance
- Four humongous levels to explore including the Lakes, The Robot Factory, Mondo Mountain, and Underwater Head Quarters
- Awesome power-ups such as the Rocket Board, Hover Board, Jet Pack, Hockey Puck Launcher, Grappling Hook, and much more extreme equipment
- Play as Reggie, Otto, or Twister throughout the game. Sam will provide tech support and is playable during the Hacking Challenges Beach Bandits