Roam the dense foliage of Sherwood Forest and come face to face with royal trouble as you fight for the common man in Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood. Take on the role of the legendary nobleman, Robin Hood, and join forces with Little John and his Merrymen as the battle for control of the King's throne ensues. A fascinating universe with strong-willed, powerful characters, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood, takes you on a voyage through medieval Sherwood with a fistful of arrows and a heart full of courage.
A legendary story with an adventurous twist, Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood features all the famous characters depicted with accuracy and realism, from Little John's jubilant laugh to Lady Marian's soft kindness. And historical locations such as Sherwood Forest and Nottingham Castle are brought to life with a detailed realism that brings the legend to life.
Take on the role of the legendary nobleman, Robin Hood, and join forces with Little John and his Merrymen as the battle for control of the King's throne ensues. Robin Hood is a game of tactics and action, thrusting players into a realistic medieval environment where they are hauled from the depths of Sherwood Forest to the ramparts of Nottingham Castle. There are over 40 separate missions of three different types: robbery and infiltration, castle attack, and ambush.
- Three different mission types: Robbery and Infiltration, Castle Attack and Ambush.
- Action adventure with stealth tactic elements.
- Realistic characters with specific abilities and attributes.
- Funny and dynamic gameplay mixing stealth and action with hand-to-hand combat.
- Non-linear campaign system with over 30 different missions.
- Spectacular isometric graphics in realistic atmospheric conditions (day, night, fog, snow).
- Simple and highly intuitive interface.