Ring II is the story of Siegfried, Siegmund and Sieglinde's son, and tells of how he was the one who found and conquered the Ring before saving Brunehilde. And then, by betraying her, how he caused the fall of the Gods' reign, so that the Time of Human may rise. The particularity of Ring II is not to have considered Wagner's operas as unique sources of inspiration, but to have also looked for story materials in some very ancient versions of the legend as Thydrek of Verona or Horny skin Seyfried's saga, as well as directly from the Eddas itself. With Siegfried's childhood itself under the microscope of the player, the character's destiny entwines those who control it, and play an active role in seeing his growth into the hero he is destined to become.
- Adventure game based on Wagner's operas "Siegfried" and "Twilight of the Gods" and sequel to the super-bestseller Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen.
- Storyline based on the Scandinavian mythology that inspired J.R.R. Tolkien to create the world famous epic "Lord of the Rings".
- Modern CINERGY engine: 3D characters and real-time rendered visual effects are combined with highly-detailed high-resolution backgrounds.
- 30 minutes of spectacular animated cutscenes.
- Comfortable interface allowing the player to fully concentrate on the storyline.