Tunes on. Nitrous on. Game on.
Ridge Racer gamers were drifting across the asphalt long before drift racing became a phenomenon. Now the game that revolutionized arcade racing over 10 years ago blazes a trail to the PSP handheld entertainment system, featuring stunning 3D graphics, smooth analog control, all-new gameplay modes and wireless multiplayer racing.
Featuring the best loved race courses from arcade classic Rave Racer and the entire Ridge Racer series, 24 circuits of breakneck speed and exhilaration stand between you and racing glory. Beat the clock in Time Attack Mode or test your racing skills against up to 8 players in WiFi compatible Wireless Battle Mode.
- Race 54 new machines across 24 challenging courses, including 4 original tracks and classic courses from previous Ridge Racer games. The rubber meets the road like never before in the most in-depth racer ever created for a handheld system.
- Challenge up to 8 players in intense multiplayer races via the PSP handheld system's easy-setup wireless connectivity feature. (Ridge Racer UMD required for each player.)
- Experience glorious ultra-realistic 3D visuals brought to you on the PSP handheld system's dazzling widescreen LCD.
- Unlock cars, tracks and bonuses in the all-new World Tour Mode, including the MAX Tour: 7 ferociously difficult tours designed for the serious speed demon.
- Race to a pulse-pounding soundtrack featuring brand-new tracks and remixes of classic Ridge Racer tunes.
- Punch the nitrous for the first time ever in Ridge Racer. Drift to fill your Nitrous Gauge, then hit it and leave your opponents fading in the rear view.
This game is also known as Ridge Racers in Japan.