Resident Evil review
Good but nothing special...
Great graphics, good puzzles, fun gameplay, good replay value, good difficulty level...The bad:
Repetitive levels, poor enemy animations, very short...Summary:
I found this to be a good solid Resident Evil game but it wasn't anything special to me. It didn't stand out from any of the other Resident Evil games except in terms of graphics and some minor improvements in animation. I found this to be of high difficulty which isn't necessarily a bad thing but its much harder than any other previous Resident Evil games which is strange. I felt that this game isn't really worth my time which is why I rented it.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Happy 20th Anniversary Resident Evil 0
- what you like RE1, RE2 or RE3? 20
- Resident Evil 1 (A room iv never opend) 13
- The Hardest Boss In All Resident Evil History 323
- res and yellow gemstones 21
- PROBLEM STARTING RESIDENT EVIL 1 PC PLEASE HELP 3
- re: PROBLEM STARTING RESIDENT EVIL 1 PC PLEASE HELP 1
- Resident evil 4 modding. help? 0
- Where's the closet door for the closet key in REmake? 8
- Who is the hottest girl on resident evil? 38
- Resident Evil 4D ! 2
- who was lisa trevor the monster and what hapened to her she looks different from the other zombies? 74
- Umbrella Corps2016