Resident Evil review
Good but nothing special...
Great graphics, good puzzles, fun gameplay, good replay value, good difficulty level...The bad:
Repetitive levels, poor enemy animations, very short...Summary:
I found this to be a good solid Resident Evil game but it wasn't anything special to me. It didn't stand out from any of the other Resident Evil games except in terms of graphics and some minor improvements in animation. I found this to be of high difficulty which isn't necessarily a bad thing but its much harder than any other previous Resident Evil games which is strange. I felt that this game isn't really worth my time which is why I rented it.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Happy 20th Anniversary Resident Evil 0
- Which do you prefer, RE1, RE2 or RE3? 20
- The locked door with the keypad 13
- The Hardest Boss In All Resident Evil History 323
- How do I acquire the red and yellow gemstones? 21
- Problem opening the game on PC 3
- re: PROBLEM STARTING RESIDENT EVIL 1 PC PLEASE HELP 1
- Where is the "closet door" in Resident Evil REmake? 8
- Who is the hottest female character? 38
- What happened to Lisa Trevor? 74
- How do I light the candles in the "dark room"? 3
- Need help acquiring the shotgun in REmake 4
- Umbrella Corps2016