Lured to Mars by the Ultor Corporation's promise of better life, thousands have come to seek their fortune and work for the massive mining company. But, all is not as it seems. A deadly plague is sweeping through the barracks, and miners suffer the daily abuse at the hands of Ultor guards. Is a revolution on the horizon?
The player assumes the role of Parker, a worker toiling in mines run by the Ultor Corporation far beneath the surface of Mars. The miners are suffering from inhuman living conditions and a strange, deadly disease called the Plague that is suddenly sweeping through their ranks.
The miners' anger and resentment are ready to boil over, and the player provides the spark that starts a rebellion against Ultor. The player's goal is to stay alive long enough to bring down Ultor and solve the mystery of the Plague. This journey takes him from gritty subterranean mines to Ultor's pristine science and nanotech labs to the surface of Mars and even onto satellites orbiting high above the planet.
- Geo-Mod Engine - the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification.
- Advanced physics simulation - supports falling geometry, particles and liquid.
- Land, sea and air vehicles to commandeer and control.
- A completely immersive and compelling storyline.
- Stealth and action driven objectives.
- Varied environments including natural settings unique to the genre.
- Object shadow casting and more.
- Advanced AI behavior in 20 dynamic 3D levels.
- Real-time skeletal deformation and interpolation for silky smooth animations.
- Location-based damage system.
- Proprietary level editor that is faster, easier and more advanced than any on the market.
 Hardware Requirements
8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
620KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
 PC Hardware Requirements
System: PII 400 or equivalent
RAM:64 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 4X CD-ROM
Video Memory: 8 MB VRAM
Sound Board: Yes
DirectX: DirectX v8.0