Bringing Ready 2 Rumble franchise to Wii for the first time, the game retains all the knockout features of best-sellers Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 1 and Round 2, while delivering a knockout punch of style and attitude. Tailored to take advantage of the motion-controlled realism of Wii, Ready 2 Rumble Revolution makes landing a punch more fun than ever.
Ready 2 Rumble Revolution brings a virtual boxing arena to the living room and delivers a fun and intuitive experience in either single player or multiplayer mode. The Wii controllers provide would-be pugilists with an intuitive and realistic feel. Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote controller as the other, players dodge, weave and throw the big punches to KO their opponents.
Virtual heavyweights can fight from the backstreet gym all the way to the big Las Vegas showdown with vivid new visuals bringing the five spectacular ring environments to life. The arcade experience is made even better thanks to advanced Artificial Intelligence allowing more strategic fights.
- Intuitive Gameplay: Using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote as the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents. The controller’s speaker and rumble device provide sensory feedback.
- 18 Wildly Caricatured Boxers: A new roster of caricatured boxers presents parodies of celebrities from the world of sports, music and movies. Highlights include the caricature of Michael Buffer, “The Voice of Champions™”, and his famous “Let’s Get Ready to Rumble®” trademark call. Each character is brought to life through hilarious over-the-top moves, improved facial animations and damage textures.
- Special Moves: Tons of outrageous special moves, combos and extreme knockdowns enhance the fighting experience while “Rumble“-Combos enable players to pull off moves from Kung Fu, Wrestling and other martial arts.
- Contains 8 Modes of Play: Arcade, Quick Fight, Team Fight, Tournament, Championship, Mini Game, Tutorial and Create a Boxer modes
- Championship Mode: The all new championship mode allows players to create their own boxer and nurture his skills through mini-games developing him as a fighter.
- Single-Player AI: R2R Revolution can be played multi-player or single-player. In single player mode, AI allows for more strategy-oriented fighting experience and adds to replay value.