Rayman 2: The Great Escape review
Not much of an escape
Easy to pick up and start
Can be pretty hard and frustrating at parts.
At times, the music is virtually non-existant
Along with a hard and sometimes frustrating main quest, you also have to collect a lot of these gold things called Yellow Lums. I'm afraid there's only 1 sidequest to the main quest.
Rayman looks pretty unique, and is a better effort than Tonic Trouble's.
I really don't like how, in some parts, the music is hard to hear. What you can hear, would have to be some of the greatest musical scores the N64 has ever come up with. Voice acting is decent at best, talking gibberish though.
Aside from the hard and frustrating parts, this game can be easy to pick up and play. Aside from difficulty, the gameplay in this game is great.
It's a good game, much better than Tonic Trouble, so if you can find a copy of this game, go get it.
About the author
- HELP!!! 5
- how to free the fairy 5
- Rayman Revolution Vs. Rayman 2 9
- Can't find Globox after Canopy level, need him for Sanctuary of Stone & Fire. HELP PLEASE! 0
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape: Whale Bay 1
- how do i complete the game 100%? 1
- 8 Lums in the Pirate Ship 1
- Rohan Online Private server For Infonesia Gamer 0
- Rohan, not to be confused with Gohan 3
- 949 out of 999 lums - all portals red 3
- Error messege, cant open the game!! (XP) 0
- Cant save rayman 2 on N64 0