First they invaded the world and, now your TV!
The Rabbids have taken over almost every channel you can imagine, from music to movies - even TV ads! Help the Rabbids destroy all our daily viewing and drive Rayman crazy, providing players with a variety of games and comedic exploits spoofing TV shows, pop culture and even advertisements.
In Story Mode, play through a week of television, with each day bringing new wacky challenges of skill and insane movements in a compilation of mini-games. With up to eight players in turn-based mode and four players simultaneously, get ready for you and all your friends to go insane!
- Unique use of the Wii Balance Board™. Play loads of exciting new games with the new Wii Balance Board and experience the first game in the world that you can play with your rear end!
- New wacky games. 65+ brand-new games that spoof popular culture, from TV series to TV classics, not to mention insane ads!
- All-new party mode. Play co-op or battle your friends simultaneously with up to four players, or go crazy with up to eight players in party mode! You can even sabotage your friends while they are playing!
- Unique use of the Wii Remote™. Discover new and innovative ways to play with eight types of gameplay, including shaking, precision, dexterity and balance.
- Shake that Rabbid. Use the Wii Remote and Wii Balance Board to dance and wiggle your booty.
 Hardware RequirementsRayman Raving Rabbids TV Party will make use of the Wii Balance Board through its unusual and unique mini-games. The Balance Board will control which way you bend throughout the game.
This game is also known as Rabbids Party: TV Party in Japan.