Quake 3 Revolution has new maps, as well as levels from the original Quake III and the Team Arena expansion. There is also split-screen play for 4 players but no online multiplayer will be available. Frag opponents with 12 weapons of mass destruction including a chain gun, grenade launcher, rocket launcher and BFG. There are 6 different game modes.
- New gaming technology creates 3-D graphics with curved surfaces and high-detail textures
- Lots of great weapons, including shotguns, lighting guns, and the BFG
- Rich environmental visual effects, including fog and realistic lighting
- Incredible multiplayer death-match competitions for up to 32 players
- Variety of tough, scary, and just plain bizarre character models