Professor Layton and his apprentice, Luke, receive a confounding letter – from Luke 10 years in the future. But the message inside is even more troubling: London of the future is in disarray, and the only person who can help set things right is Professor Layton.
- More than 165 new puzzles weave seamlessly into the storyline. Players will be challenged with fun, brain-teasing logic puzzles and riddles, and even new types of puzzles.
- This game features significantly more hand-drawn animated sequences and voice acting than the previous installment of the series.
- Players who are still stumped with a puzzle after three subtle hints can select the new “superhint” option to point them toward a solution.
- As with previous incarnations of the franchise, weekly downloadable puzzles will be available after launch for a limited time.
This game is also known as:
- Professor Layton and the Last Time Travel in Japan
- Professor Layton and the Lost Future in Europe / Australia