Pro Evolution Soccer makes its return this fall, Pro Evolution Soccer 2012! This year, Konami is determined to give global football fans a truly realistic, immersive and a delightfully playable take on the beautiful game. Creative Producer Shingo "Sea bass" Takatsuka has been sourcing the desires of fans across the globe and working non-stop on marrying the digital game to the real life game so fans can get as close to the real thing. All elements have been examined - defense, offense, AI, penalties, officiating and of course, graphics! The result is a game truly represents the key attributes of the game and it's players. Pro Evolution Soccer "Can you play?"
 Game Play
- The Top Competitions in 3D - Play the Copa Santander Libertadores and UEFA Champions League in 3D!
- New Touch Screen Control System - Every pass, through ball, tackle and shot is determined by the player and accessible via the control pad or the NEW Touch Screen control system.
- Master League and Become a Legend Debuts! - The famous Master League mode will make its Nintendo 3DS debut allowing fans to form and guide a team to glory (Master League) or create and guide a player to fame (Become a Legend)
- Go Online - Play 1 v 1 games via both wireless and Nintendo WiFi connections. Players can now exchange their Master League team data via the StreetPass™ system of data exchange.
- Skills On Display! - New intuitive and fun camera angles give fans an "eye in the sky" and zoom views over the game with excellent close-up shots
- Numerous Ways To Play - In addition to licensed modes, Master League and Become a Legend modes, fans can choose from cups, leagues, tournaments, training and edit modes to extend the gameplay!
 Hardware Info
This game is also known as World Soccer Winning Eleven 2012 in Japan.