Pro Evolution Soccer (known in Japan, Korea, and formerly in the Americas as Winning Eleven and known colloquially in Europe as Pro Evo) is a soccer video game series developed by Konami (KCET). It is very popular in Europe but Partially as a result of EA Sports' affinity to purchasing exclusive rights for their FIFA series, Pro Evolution Soccer games have historically lacked the sheer volume of licenses present in EA's offerings, with the most notable absences being the English Premier League, and more recently, the German Bundesliga but still soccer fans enjoyed it more for it's realism an the ablity to create your own team from kits to boots and many more.
Pes 2008 was a failure in many people eyes even the because of it's horrible gameplay & online play, developers said that it was so they promised that PES 09 we get a complete overhaul.
Pes always felt like you were in complete control over all your players on the filed what they did and how they moved. Not much to say on this because they
said that they were going to change it all
- Exclusive UEFA Champions League Mode utilizing all the elements and attributes of the competition
- Improved graphics for an ultra-real experience
- With a smarter AI system your team mates will be constantly seeking out open space, taking intelligent lines toward the goal and on defense and also actively calling for the ball
- New, more realistic camera angles for your preferred perspective of gameplay
- New teams, players and stadiums
- Improvements to the fan-favorite Master League Mode â€“ Play as one player just like in real life mastering your own ball handling and your off the ball support
- Updated rosters from your favorite club and national teams
- Great improvements in ball control, passing and your teammates reactions are more in tune with how teammates react in real life
This game is also known as Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 in Japan.