Prince Of Qin is an action role-playing game, which takes place around 2,200 years ago during the last 20 years of the Qin Dynasty. Players can play as Fu Su, the Crown Prince of Qin. According to history, the Prince committed suicide in obedience to an imperial decree that was forged by his younger brother Hu Hai, who went on to become the Second Emperor of Qin. In this game Prince Fu Su does not die, but strives to take revenge on his enemies and becomes the Emperor of Qin in accordance with his birthright.
- Multiplayer support for up to 500 gamers on a dedicated server and up to 20 gamers on a LAN or over the internet
- Over 100 different locations including 28 cities, 18 counties, and 78 country fields. This does not include building interiors at these locations.
- Different endings evolve depending on player's actions during the game.
- Choose to play from one of five basic character types ranging from Paladin to Wizard.
- Game content inspired by the actual art and history from the period of the game.
- Interact with over 70 different NPC's in stores, palaces, mansions and inns.
- Magic based on the five elements Metal, Wood, Water, Fire, and Earth. In ancient China, philosophers believed that the world was made up of these elements.
- Players can combine raw materials to make new weapons.
- Weapons feature the ability to be damaged and repaired
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium II 266 MHz
128 MB RAM
2Mb 3D Accelerated Video Card
400-600Mb Free hard disk space