Praetorians is a 3D strategy game set during the time of Julius Caesar's campaigns to expand the frontiers of the Roman Empire. Control three different civilizations each featuring a unique set of troops and tactics: the Romans, the Gauls, and the Egyptians. Forsaking base building and resource gathering, Praetorians allows you to focus entirely on commanding your armies. More than 20 varied missions. Battle for supremacy online in multiplayer matches supporting up to 8 players.
- Command the forces of 3 civilizations the disciplined Romans, the ferocious Gauls, and the religiously fanatical Egyptians each with a unique set of troops and war machines.
- Pure strategic combat forsaking base building and resource gathering, Praetorians allows you to focus entirely on commanding your armies.
- Employ the powerful war machines of Roman campaigns to either protect possessions or destroy enemy defenses and siege their fortresses.
- Different landscapes play an all-important role in battle. From snow-capped mountains to sandy beaches, the AI will understand varying terrain and its defensive and offensive possibilities.
- Battle for supremacy online in an intense multiplayer match supporting up to 8 players. Multiplayer mode features unique maps and the ability to control any of the three civilizations.
- More than 20 varied missions requiring vastly different strategies. Combining units and exploiting your enemy's weaknesses is key for victory.
- Played out in jaw-dropping 3D visuals from the immense scale of the Pyramids right down to the individual centurion Praetorians is stunning in its detail, scale and beauty.
- The game is incredibly intuitive, belying its sophisticated game engine and allowing skilled strategy gamers and beginners alike to fully immerse themselves in the story with absolute ease.
 Hardware Requirements
Minimum System Requirements:
PIII 500 or equivalent
128MB RAM (Win 98/ME) / 256 (Win 2K/XP)
16MB Graphics Card (DirectX 8 compatible)
Desktop display at 1024 x 768 resolution
600MB Free Hard Drive Space
P3 700 or equivalent
56K/Cable/Broadband Network Connection