Pokémon Stadium 2 follows up Pokemon Stadium and allows you to use Pokemon from the first three Game Boy games, plus Gold, Silver, and Crystal! Once again, the Transfer Pak makes it possible to import your favorite Pokemon into your N64. "Rent" Pokemon in-game if you don't have any Game Boy data to import. A total of 251 Pokemon are represented in full 3D in this version of Pokemon Stadium!
Just like the previous game, you'll be using rental Pokemon to battle with, but this time around, you can choose Pokemon from the Johto region, bringing the total amount of Pokemon to use up to 251.
- Pit Pokémon against each other in battle tournaments
- Includes 249 Pokémon
- Transfer and organize your trained Pokémon from Game Boy titles via separately sold Transfer Pak
- 4 new tournaments
This game is also known as:
- Pokemon Stadium GS in North America
- Pokemon Stadium: Gold, Silver, Crystal Version in North America
- Pocket Monsters Stadium: Kin, Gin, Crystal Version in Japan