Pokémon Sapphire review
2 on 2 battles.
More Poke'mon thingies.
After beating the Elite 4, there's barely anything to do.
It's quite repetitive.
Not all the Poke'mons are there.
Uhhh, the move they use does the same damage all the time.
God, you should see how hard the Elite 4 are. Also catching the Legendaries can be hard dagnammit.
Hmmm, that's kinda the only other thing I liked about the game, but it's stillll boring.
If I ever hear one more Poke'mon entry sound, I'm gonna bust my SP apart. Seriously, they try to pop your ears out.
Well, it's simple. You walk around, catch Poke'mons and battle trainers and Gym Leaders, which I consider dull and repetitive.
Doing the same thing for like the 7th/8th installment is just plain rude.
About the author
- Need Help in pokemon sapphire 0
- pokemon 0
- whats the best team to beat the elite 4? 15
- Shedinja, good or bad? 26
- Spaceee? 0
- Where did you find your LATI? 76
- Stuck! 0
- If Trapinch Were a Starter 0
- help me! pokemon sapphire 0
- Rate My Team 1
- What would your pokemon job be if pokemon were real? 17
- What happens/can you do after beating the Elite 4? 10