Pokémon Ruby review
2 on 2 battles.
More Poke'mon thingies.
After beating the Elite 4, there's barely anything to do.
It's quite repetitive.
Not all the Poke'mons are there.
Uhhh, the move they use does the same damage all the time.
God, you should see how hard the Elite 4 are. Also catching the Legendaries can be hard dagnammit.
Hmmm, that's kinda the only other thing I liked about the game, but it's stillll boring.
If I ever hear one more Poke'mon entry sound, I'm gonna bust my SP apart. Seriously, they try to pop your ears out.
Well, it's simple. You walk around, catch Poke'mons and battle trainers and Gym Leaders, which I consider dull and repetitive.
Doing the same thing for like the 7th/8th installment is just plain rude.
About the author
- Pokemon ruby speedrun - no mudkip - advice needed 0
- Beating Steven of the elite four 17
- Cpt stearn 1
- My planned team for E4 0
- Introduce Yourself Too! 401
- somebody help me how to catch a plusle plss..... 2
- TM/HM Guide 1
- Can i Breed my MALE Blaziken with any others to get a Torchic? 26
- I need help getting an Igglybuff! 6
- A Great Strategy To Catch Latios/Latias. I Have It!!!! 180
- whats the best pokemon team that can beat elite four 19
- add on story 8