Pokémon Ruby review
2 on 2 battles.
More Poke'mon thingies.
After beating the Elite 4, there's barely anything to do.
It's quite repetitive.
Not all the Poke'mons are there.
Uhhh, the move they use does the same damage all the time.
God, you should see how hard the Elite 4 are. Also catching the Legendaries can be hard dagnammit.
Hmmm, that's kinda the only other thing I liked about the game, but it's stillll boring.
If I ever hear one more Poke'mon entry sound, I'm gonna bust my SP apart. Seriously, they try to pop your ears out.
Well, it's simple. You walk around, catch Poke'mons and battle trainers and Gym Leaders, which I consider dull and repetitive.
Doing the same thing for like the 7th/8th installment is just plain rude.
About the author
- how to beat norman 1
- What is the best pokemon type (ex: fire, water) 26
- how do i use stones in Pokemon ruby version on the GBA? 1
- N U C K F O R M A N (I can't beat Norman! Please help...) 0
- A Great Strategy To Catch Latios/Latias. I Have It!!!! 181
- hm locations 5
- Pokemon R/S/E Cheats 1
- Pokemon ruby speedrun - no mudkip - advice needed 0
- Beating Steven of the elite four 17
- Cpt stearn 1
- My planned team for E4 0
- Introduce Yourself Too! 401