Pokémon Ruby Tips
- Go to Oldale Town.
- If you are in the beginning, there is a guy that says "Don't walk here! There are footprints" or something like that.
- Once you are able to pass, or if you allready able, walk to the lake. (It will be right there)
- In the grass, there is a boy.
Now listen closely!!
- Right beside the lake there are 5 grass steps (the squares of grass)
- Walk within the first THREE squares and face the lake.
- Wait until the boy is right beside you, what ever square you choose.
- Face him and talk to him, be sure to catch him when he is right beside you.
- He will say "I'm going to catch a whole bunch of Pokemon!" Now turn and face the lake. If you don't run into an pokemon, try a different square.
- You will find a Raltz within 10-15 trys.
- how to beat norman 1
- What is the best pokemon type (ex: fire, water) 26
- how do i use stones in Pokemon ruby version on the GBA? 1
- N U C K F O R M A N (I can't beat Norman! Please help...) 0
- A Great Strategy To Catch Latios/Latias. I Have It!!!! 181
- hm locations 5
- Pokemon R/S/E Cheats 1
- Pokemon ruby speedrun - no mudkip - advice needed 0
- Beating Steven of the elite four 17
- Cpt stearn 1
- My planned team for E4 0
- Introduce Yourself Too! 401