Pokémon Ruby Tips
- Go to Oldale Town.
- If you are in the beginning, there is a guy that says "Don't walk here! There are footprints" or something like that.
- Once you are able to pass, or if you allready able, walk to the lake. (It will be right there)
- In the grass, there is a boy.
Now listen closely!!
- Right beside the lake there are 5 grass steps (the squares of grass)
- Walk within the first THREE squares and face the lake.
- Wait until the boy is right beside you, what ever square you choose.
- Face him and talk to him, be sure to catch him when he is right beside you.
- He will say "I'm going to catch a whole bunch of Pokemon!" Now turn and face the lake. If you don't run into an pokemon, try a different square.
- You will find a Raltz within 10-15 trys.