Pokemon Puzzle Challenge brings you an enhanced version of Tetris Attack that's portable and of course features many of the Pokemon found in previous Pokemon GB games. The gameplay is unchanged from Tetris Attack, and thus from the N64 version (Pokemon Puzzle League). There's 6 modes in all to master, including the requisite 2-player Challenge mode.
- Builds on Tetris Attack gameplay
- Players line up colored blocks that appear from bottom of screen
- Several gameplay modes, and Pokemon background images
- Features Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Gold characters
- Head-to-head play via separately sold Game Link Cable
This game is also known as Pokémon de Panepon in Japan.