Based off he long-running series of Mysterious Dungeon games by Chunsoft, this multi-title release (Red Rescue Force for the GBA, Blue Rescue Force for the DS) is an adventure game with semi-turnbased exploration of dungeons featuring characters from the Pokemon universe. It's up to the Rescue Force (Red in the GBA version, Blue in the DS version) to save Pokemon who've found themselves in trouble. While one of your goals is to figure out what exactly turned you into a Pokemon, you've also got to help Pokemon as part of the Rescue Force. You start off serving your duties with your original partner Pokemon at your side, but as you progress, more Pokemon join the Rescue Force and become selectable.
- An exciting and dramatic story pulls you into an involving world of Pokémon never seen before
- Use various moves and items to complete your rescue missions and increase your rescue team's reputation
- Meet more than 380 Pokémon on your journey. Become friends with them and call upon them for help whenever you need to
- Strategic battles enhance the adventure as you explore deep dungeons and towering mountains
This game is also known as:
- Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon Aka no Kyuujotai in Japan
- Pokémon Mysterious Dungeon: Red Rescue Force in North America