Pokémon Emerald Tips

fossil regenerator
If you have a fossil you can go to the devon corp in rustburo city.Go to the second floor to the guy on the bottom right.Talk to him.Go out of the devon corp and go back in.he'll have changed your fossil into a lileep or an anorith.Have a good time with your pokemon!