Pokémon Crystal review
A little better than Gold and Silver
Bigger World, more Pokemon, more techniques, more types, more items, more HMs, the Battle Tower, well-detailed Ice Cave, you can catch both Lugia and Ho-oh in this game.The bad:
Stupid Real-time clock and preevolution/eggsSummary:
I like in this game how the world got expanded to Johto as well as Indigo. There is also more Pokemon, more techniques, more types, more items, and more HMs.
I hate the stupid real-time clock. I also hate those preevolutions. It's also kinda dumb how the Pokemon lays eggs....seriously!
The Battle Tower is like a mini Pokemon Stadium. It's pretty tough though.
I also like how you can catch both Lugia and Ho-Oh in this game, as well as those Legendary Beasts Raikou, Suicune, and Entei.
About the author
- HOW TO: Change Time in Crystal! 1
- Theme help! 1
- Make Your Own Story Thread 334
- Create a Pokemon game 133
- Looking for friends to play along side with 1
- Help with Elite Four 2
- The new & improved Pokemon Crystal Add On Story 44
- pokemon crystal RPG 298
- Pokémon Story 2: Aizen's Ambitions 20
- What is the weakest Pokemon of its type? 266
- Gen II Walkthrough (with Breeding, IV & EV Mechanics, etc) 0
- Raikou and Entei 23